It's always nice to have a day off to play...On Labor Day we rode bikes up provo canyon to bridal veil falls, it was a beatiful day to play in the sun!!
Hey there! I am SOOO excited to come up! You sent me too much for the lotion. You paid me FULL PRICE!I thought I told you I was giving you my discount. Anyway, I'm gonna cash it and then we will just give you extra at the show. I tried to go to Klor's sight but she's only open to invited users only. Give her my e-mail so she can add me. gafrei03@gmail.com
Hailey!! I'm so excited I found you!! Don't be mad I stumbled on your blog! You look so great! And you and your boyfriend(I think?) are so cute!!!!! How are you? And tell Klorisa to add me to be her friend!!
We got married December 14, 2007...It was the happiest day of our lives so far...then Treyton was born June 9. 2010 and it was the second happiest day! We just bought a townhome in April in Spanish Fork and had to move 4 short months later. Clint got a offered a management position in the Aflac Clearfield office which has been a GREAT opportunity and he absolutely loves it. I now get the chance to stay home with Treyton and be a mom and it is seriously the BEST job EVER. We love our little family and look forward to what the future holds!
2 comments:
Hey there! I am SOOO excited to come up! You sent me too much for the lotion. You paid me FULL PRICE!I thought I told you I was giving you my discount. Anyway, I'm gonna cash it and then we will just give you extra at the show. I tried to go to Klor's sight but she's only open to invited users only. Give her my e-mail so she can add me. gafrei03@gmail.com
Hailey!! I'm so excited I found you!! Don't be mad I stumbled on your blog! You look so great! And you and your boyfriend(I think?) are so cute!!!!! How are you? And tell Klorisa to add me to be her friend!!
Post a Comment