January 1, 2008

Our Wedding Day!

5 comments:

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

Well it's about stinking time you updated your blog! haha. I'm so excited for you guys!!!! Now "Hailey's room" at our house can be Hailey and Hubby's room!!! Now all you have to do is come use it! :) We still need to plan girls weekend so let me know what weekends work for you. Love you guys!!!

Sam and Lacey said...

You look so beatiful. Jessica said she saw you the other day. Looks like you had a good wedding.

Courtney said...

I love it, you were such a gorgeous bride! we need to get together, we finally live in the same town and I never see you! Give me a call any time! oh, can you do me a favor? I want to send Klorissa a message on her blog cuz I haven't talked to her since cheer and it's a private blog so i can't. Will you ask her to invite me to it? My e-mail is danzcp@aol.com let me know if that will be ok, thanks love!

Courtney said...

hey darling girl, I'm want to see your honeymoon pictures! lets get together and go to a movie or dinner next week, we HAVE to do something before this baby is born!

Rozalyn said...

Hay Hailey! How are you? It has been forever it seems. I saw your pics of the wedding and they are so cute! It is so fun to see how everyone is doing! I hope everythings is great being married! Love ya!