For those of you who don't know, Clint works for Red Pine Adventures up in park city doing snowmobiling tours. He took my parents and me for a tour, check out the view in these pictures its incrdibly gorgeous up there! They give you these funny suits to wear, helmets and all. Clint actually took me up there for our second date in March of '07! It was a blast!!
February 19, 2008
Posted by
Clint & Hailey
at
7:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a fun job! Looks like you guys had fun, and it looks like you had a blast on your honeymoon. I hope married life is going good for the two of you. How is work? And is Clint in school or just working? Keep in touch, I miss you.
Okay sorry this is a random post about furniture! Travis and I are trying to get the word out that we can get furniture at wholesale prices. We can get huge discounts on Ashley Furniture- we can get anything from couches to bedroom sets or even just a tv stand. Rather than buy it at the store- just call us and we can tell you what we can get it for you at. Usually you end up saving AT LEAST a few hundred dollars. Our friend just bought a bedroom set from us and ended up saving $900! Also to help us get the word out- if you refer someone to us, we will give you $25 to $100 cash, depending on the amount of their order. If you have any questions just call Travis at #808-1349 and he can give you details and order anything for you! Thanks so much!
Hailey,
Hey I just saw your blog through Brittany's! Congrats on getting married. You and Clint make a great couple! It sounds like you two are having so much fun.
Keep in touch!
Hey do you guys go down to St. George a lot? If you do we totally need to do something down there. We go down about every two weeks. Keep in touch!
See Here or Here
I saw the pictures of us at cheer and had to post them! We had some great times, I miss them!
You two are so cute together! We just got a blog so add us to your friends. www.jaredandshalynnsnow.blogspot.com
Post a Comment