So this past week Clint and I began our training for the triathalon we are doing down in St. George in April! How Clint talked me into doing this I don't know...but it has been an awesome experience so far! We have found us some new hobbies that we enjoy and that keep us in shape. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays we go to the gym and bike and run and Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays we SWIM, which has definetely been the hardest part for me but it is getting better! I'll let you know how week 2 goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey! I found your blog through Shalynn! Looks like you guys are having a great time!! That's awesome you're doing a triathlon! Good luck!
WOW! You guys must be crazy! That is great that you are going to take the challenge. You are going to be lookin good in your swimming suit this summer. I still have a lot of work to do before I get into my swim suit
Good luck! I wish I had that kind of dedication....maybe someday :)
You guys are CRAZY!!! Ri told me that he ran into Clint at school and he asked if we wanted to join you guys... I just laughed. There is no way, I honestly would probably die in the process!!! However, Clint said that you guys do go biking now and so we will join you there just for fun. Ri and I love to go biking and have some pretty fun places to ride.
That is awesome! Is it a full tirathlon?? Either way, good for you guys! I'm jealous you are doing it together, I've tried a million times to get Nick to run with me but no chance!
Hi Guys! Good luck with that!!! If you're coming to St. George you might as well drive a few more hours and come see us! Love you guys, Jared and Melissa
Post a Comment