So as you know we have been training for this triathalon...well we went swimming tonight and it turns out Clint has been telling me this whole time I have to swim 16 laps in the pool we have been training in. Well I found out tonight he didn't really know and I have been swimming DOUBLE what I really have to swim for the race! I was relieved! We are down to about 4 weeks left of training before the big day.
March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am getting SOOOO NERVOUS for this triathlon! I get butterflies in my tummy thinking about it. Mostly because I haven't done a dang thing to train for it for TWO WEEKS. And its in TWO WEEKS! Garrett isn't doing it with me, I've been working six days a week and it's just krept up on me! So hopefully I'll be able to do this. And yes, it's only 8 laps. Good for you though, the swim will be easy for ya!
Post a Comment